[Bldg-sim] Daylighting Program

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Fri Mar 6 13:48:42 PST 2009

If you have 3DS max, you could export a sketchup file to it. Max now has
a daylight simulation engine similar to Daysim (in fact I think
Christoph Reinhart was involved with its development)

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
Please visit our new website | www.lordaecksargent.com
<file:///\\www.lordaecksargent.com\>

P Think GREEN before you print.