[Bldg-sim] Equest and DOE 2 metric

JRR energy.wwind at cox.net
Sun Mar 1 11:01:53 PST 2009

JRR wrote;

    Metric is not metric the world around. There are substantial
differences in metric as practiced in
    different countries. The German DIN standards are different from
French & English metric.
    I 'grew up' on DIN metric working my way through college /
engineering school at a Porsche-
    Mercedes dealer so it seems natural to me. Also Germany has a
national goal to be Energy
    Technology providers to the global economy....