[Bldg-sim] Reliable wind data resources for Qingdao, China

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Mon Mar 2 07:12:12 PST 2009

It would be common for a "typical" weather file to be created from
actual data chosen by month to be the most average when considering
several variables.  It is possible that the selection process gave
more weight to other weather variables than wind.

When evaluating wind power, you may need weather data that was
prepared for that specific purpose.

-DSE

Sent from my iPhone