[Bldg-sim] [Equest-users] Heat Recovery Chiller

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:24:37 PDT 2009

Tony-

When you define a chiller in eQuest, along with assigning the appropriate
CHW (and possibly CW and HW) there is also a loop assignment for "HtRec".
This takes either a HW, WLHP, or DHW Loop to which the chiller will attempt
to provide recovered heat to.  There are some variables you will need to
fill in depending on how much heat you want to recover, etc...

If that doesn't answer your question, please let me know.

Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten