[Bldg-sim] Service Providers for State Level Incentive Programs

Kevin Kyte kkyte at robsonwoese.com
Fri May 8 14:29:46 PDT 2009

In the US I am aware of one state that requires energy modelers to first submit a formal proposal to be considered and eventually approved to conduct energy modeling services under a contract that are used directly to calculate a financial incentive.  This state is New York.  I am curious if other states, provinces, countries, etc. involved in financial incentive programs for energy efficiency measures require such treatment for non-residential applications.  Not to be confused with outreach coordinators.

Thank you.

Kevin Kyte, EIT, LEED(r)
Jr. Mechanical Engineer
RobsonWoese, Inc.
D:  716.636.1800 x211

"This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message."