[Bldg-sim] Energy Analyst Position at Atelier Ten

Shanta Tucker shanta.tucker at atelierten.com
Wed May 13 09:15:42 PDT 2009

ENERGY ANALYST
Atelier Ten is looking for an experienced and ambitious energy analyst
to join our interdisciplinary environmental design team in our New York
City office. The candidate will work closely with Atelier Ten's energy
analysis practice leader to develop and maintain analysis methods and
standards; assist other staff with energy analysis-related work; and
train staff in aspects of energy analysis. The candidate also will work
closely with Atelier Ten's integrated design groups to provide
architects, engineers, and project teams the full range of our services,
which include environmental design consulting, building energy
optimization, daylight and shading design, and LEED program management.
Atelier Ten expects that the candidate will also manage projects that
range widely in types and scales.

Candidates are required to be experienced in sustainable and
energy-efficient building design, experience in building physics and in
energy modeling with eQuest or another DOE2-based analysis tools and
EnergyPlus, have a Bachelor's or higher degree in a field related to
building design and engineering, and be fluent in written and spoken
English. Preference will be given to candidates who have working
knowledge of EnergyPlus, TRNSYS, IES<VE>, Ecotect, MATLAB and other
similar software; experience managing a consulting group; are LEED AP;
have other professional certifications or licenses as appropriate; and,
who have speaking, publishing, and/or teaching experience.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter via
email to usa.recruitment at atelierten.com

Shanta Tucker, PE
Associate

Atelier Ten
Environmental Design Consultants + Lighting Designers

45 East 20th Street, 4th Floor
New York NY 10003
T +1 (212) 254 4500 x210
F +1 (212) 254 1259