[Bldg-sim] Discrepancy in SIM reports

jimmy jungle jimmy.jungle at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:12:50 PDT 2009

Hello,
I have simulated a space with radiant slab in eQuest. The boiler supplying
hot water to the radiant floor is 87% efficient.
When I reviewed LS-D (Bldg monthly load summary) and SS-D (HVAC load
summary), I found that annual heating energy in LS-D is higher than in SS-D.
I cannot make sense of these results. This tells me that my boiler is more
efficient than 100%.

Am I reading these reports correctly? I want to find monthly loads from
envelope only (no HVAC loads). Could anyone offer thoughts, please?
Thanks much.
--
Jimmy