[Bldg-sim] Water Loop HP

Yanjun Cui yanjun at petersenengineering.com
Tue May 26 07:29:54 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I built a model using chilled water coil (cooling source), hot water coil (heating source) and hot water loop (heat water source), and redefined itin detail design model as following: (water side hvac system type)  water loop hp + cooling tower with HX + boilers, (air side hvac system type ) water loop hp. The model works fine with cold/hot water coils system. But, when I simulate it with water loop hp hvac system, I got the huge under heated hours, which seems the whole building was unheated. how to fix it? thanks in advance.

Yanjun