[Bldg-sim] VRF Modelling in Equest

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue May 19 07:45:20 PDT 2009

There was a presentation at BSUG recently on recommended workarounds for
modeling VRF in eQUEST.  At present you cannot model this system type
directly in eQUEST.

Presentation notes are here (you may need to be a member of the BSUG Yahoo
Group to access):

The presentation notes are in the files section.

Note - you may want to look at equest-users list for eQUEST
questions/answers.  It is also hosted by onebuilding.org