[Bldg-sim] U-Value Software

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Thu May 28 07:15:25 PDT 2009

The assembly construction editor is one of the best pieces of the EE4
software which is available free from Natural Resources Canada at...

http://canmetenergy-canmetenergie.nrcan-rncan.gc.ca/eng/software_tools/ee4.html

It is very similar to Energy10 in format and allows dynamic switching
between SI & IP units.  There is a selection of common building materials
and the construction editor calculates equivalent 1-D heat transfer
U-value for 1 layer of framing elements.

Good luck.