[Bldg-sim] Rochester NY Building Sim Group forming

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Fri Nov 13 05:43:04 PST 2009

Hey!

We are going to start holding monthly meetings in Rochester, NY for
people interesting in building simulation.

Meetings will provide local networking opportunities and the following
potential topics of discussion:
-          eQUEST, TRACE, EnergyPlus and other simulation software
-          Modeling for LEED
-          Modeling for NYSERDA programs and Executive Order 111
-          Preparing for ASHRAE's new BEMP certification exam
-          Recent projects we've worked on and lessons learned
-          Lots of things I can't think of right now

Our first meeting will be Tuesday, November 17th at 5:30p.m. at
Pathfinder.

Please forward this to others who may be interested. Contact me for more
information and to RSVP so we can get enough food.

Thanks!
Bill

William Bishop, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114