[Bldg-sim] Missing hourly report values - doe2

Joe Huang joe at drawbdl.com
Tue Nov 3 15:39:32 PST 2009

Shaun,

I think you're calling for a hourly value that is computed only when the
system is on. Check the system part-load-ratio to confirm. If you really
need the humidity ratio during those hours, you can take the outdoor HR
but you might need to adjust for the hourly latent heat gain.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd. Suite 108D