[Bldg-sim] [BULK] RE: Baseline Modeling for LEED

Steven Rutter srutter at airsystems1.com
Thu Nov 19 13:47:58 PST 2009

Thank you for the quick response.  Has anyone done this for a LEED
building and had success going through the LEED acceptance process using
the same outdoor air flow rates for both baseline and proposed?

Steven Rutter, LEED(r) AP, EIT

3850 Happy Lane|Sacramento, CA 95827
O:916-368-0336|F:916-368-0337|C:916-717-7484