[Bldg-sim] [BULK] RE: Baseline Modeling for LEED

Nathan Miller nathanm at rushingco.com
Thu Nov 19 13:52:39 PST 2009

Yes, I guess I should have been more clear, but that is the ONLY way my
projects have been accepted by LEED reviewers.

In the end, I suppose the reviewer very well might allow you to use more
OA in the proposed since it would disadvantage the proposed energy usage,
and hence energy cost savings. That being said, I'm sure somebody on this
list can come up with a scenario where this would give an advantage to the
proposed design.

Nathan Miller

Senior Energy Engineer/Mechanical Engineer

direct: 206.788.4577