[Bldg-sim] LEED v3 EA Credit 1

Matthew Higgins higgins at edi-arch.com
Tue Oct 6 10:27:11 PDT 2009

For those of us who are the lucky guinea pigs for v3 templates, does
anyone have a rule-of-thumb yet for providing detailed information to
the GBCI for EA Credit 1 if you are not using a professional licensure
exemption?

The templates are noticeably shorter than v2.x projects and I wonder if
it wouldn't behoove non-licensed professionals to replicate v2.x
templates as part of the submittal... or am I just missing something?

Much thanks.

--
Matthew Higgins, Associate
LEED AP + ASHRAE-HBDP

Environmental Dynamics, Inc.
Architecture and Sustainability Consulting Services
505.242.2851 x.103
web. edi-arch.com

Any data provided by the Consultant, verbal or written, are to be considered opinions of building energy and/or daylight performance. The Client understands that the Consultant has no control of occupant habits, equipment or material performance or characteristics, site or climate conditions or the Contractor's method of assembly, and that the Consultant's opinions regarding building energy/daylight performance are made on the basis of the Consultant's professional judgment and experience. The Consultant makes no warranty, express or implied, that the energy/daylight performance of the building will not vary from the Consultant's opinion of building energy/daylight performance.