[Bldg-sim] eQuest 3.63b- problem with chiller

Vishnuraj Nair vishnu at kalpakrit.com
Wed Oct 14 22:56:12 PDT 2009

Dear friends,

I have recently downloaded the latest eQuest 3.63b version. In this new
version whenever I try to create a new chiller in the water side HVAC, the
program just shuts down.

First I thought that something may be wrong with my energy model but when I
tried it on different other models and same thing happened again and again.

Has anyone encountered this problem? Can anyone please suggest a solution.

Eagerly awaiting your valuable response.

Regards

Vishnuraj Nair

Kalpakrit Sustainable Environments Pvt. Ltd.

New Delhi

Tel: +91.124.4309490-92 Ext: 312 , Fax: +91.124.4309493

E-mail : vishnu at kalpakrit.com

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message is confidential and
may be legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. The
views expressed in this e-mail message (including any attachments) are those
of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with
authority, states them to be the views of Kalpakrit or its group companies
and the same shall be subject to the terms and conditions in governing
contract in writing, if any. Kalpakrit or its group companies have all
authority to check all emails being exchanged using the above address.

* Please consider the environment before printing this email.