[Bldg-sim] Multiple Buildings

Scott Haag ScottHaag at auseea.com
Tue Oct 27 15:04:49 PDT 2009

All;

I have a project with multiple buildings on one site to model.  When determining the correct baseline HVAC system, should I do this on an individual building basis, or use the same system for all buildings and base it on the summation of all of the buildings' areas?

The first building is 3-stories and 190,000 square feet, the second building is 1 story and 44,000 square feet, and the third building is 1 story and 8,000 square feet.

I have tried searching old posts with no success.  Thanks for your help.

Scott