[Bldg-sim] eQuest/DOE2 instantaneous loads

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:31:06 PDT 2009

The loads are calculated at a fixed temperature specified by the user
- usually between the heating and cooling setpoint. The loads report
uses this to report all the component breakdown. You might want to
change this temperature - but it is a single value and not a schedule
so probably not very useful in your case.
Not sure how you can have the breakdown at the system level - if you
find something, I will be interested in knowing.

-Rohini