[Bldg-sim] eQuest/DOE2 instantaneous loads

Mon Oct 5 14:33:48 PDT 2009

Joe,

I am willing to repeat the "complicated and convoluted" process of
defining "component loads" in EPlus. The peak load information that
we have in DOE2 is too important for the design process, that I
really need to have similar information in EPlus.

Is there any documentation/publication that came out of the DOE
project you were talking about? Anything at all that you can share?

Thanks,

Ery