[Bldg-sim] Stained Glass Window Properties

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 15:44:01 PDT 2009

http://www.sgaaonline.com/pdf/SpecifyingStainedGlass.pdf

Try these guys.

SOMEBODY has to know..

--- On Tue, 10/13/09, Seth P. Spangler <sspangle at rmf.com> wrote:

From: Seth P. Spangler <sspangle at rmf.com>
Subject: [Bldg-sim] Stained Glass Window Properties
To: bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 8:36 AM

Hello,

I am working on a project which contains several spaces with large stained glass windows. For the U-value I am using information from ASHRAE however I have been unable to find any information on the SC or SHGC. If anyone would be able to provide documentation or know of where I can find information on the properties of stained glass windows I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Seth Spangler, LEED® AP
Project Engineer

RMF Engineering, Inc