[Bldg-sim] Weather File: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Matutinovic, Luka LMatutinovic at halsall.com
Mon Oct 19 06:05:24 PDT 2009

Just bear in mind that dry bulb temperatures and cooling design
dry-bulbs are slightly higher in Abu Dhabi compared to Dubai (you can
find design conditions for both cities from the 2005 ASHRAE Fundamentals
CD, so you might get some unmet cooling hours if you're using chillers
sized for Dubai's climate.  Cooling towers shouldn't be affected since
wet-bulbs are almost identical.

Luka Matutinovic, B.A.Sc., LEED(r) AP

Green Building Consultant

T. 416.644.0649