[Bldg-sim] Underfloor air - more questions

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:08:10 PDT 2009

Vikram,

Also, do not forget that since you are now able to supply the air at a
higher temperature you can set your outside economizer at a higher
temperature as well. Alot of the savings from displacement type air
distribution systems come from the increased outside air economizer use.
Good luck.

--
Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten