[Bldg-sim] Ashrae 90.1 - Unmet hours

Vishal Garg vishal at iiit.net
Tue Oct 27 01:01:41 PDT 2009

Thanks Deepak for pointing this out. If anyone has any other
interpretations/suggestions, please let us know so that the website can be
updated.
Vishal
Head, Center for IT in Building Science | IIIT-H | Research University |
Gachibowli | Hyderabad 500 032
Website: cbs.iiit.ac.in | Tel#+91 40 6653 1125| Fax: #+91 40 6653 1413|
Mobile # +919949990900| Email: vishal at iiit.ac.in