[Bldg-sim] Quearies

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 21:18:58 PDT 2009

Dear All,

                      There are some queries of me related to equest
hope you might be able to share your knowledge with me on those issues

1:  Can i know where in parametric run we can create a component as
demand controlled ventilation for proposed case i was trying to search
it but could not find if anyone of you know please tell me where it is
if it exists

2: where can we create component as overhangs (shading) for proposed case.

3: where can we create component as air side economizer in proposed case

I Shall be obliged if you kindly  respond to these doubts

Thanks
Sambhav .