[Bldg-sim] Queary

Andrew Craig AndrewC at InterfaceEng.Com
Fri Sep 4 08:30:52 PDT 2009

You need to send the .inp file from eQUEST as well.

Andrew Craig, EIT,LEED AP/ Mechanical Designer/ Energy Analyst
INTERFACE ENGINEERING
direct 503.382.2696
 Please consider the environmental impact before printing this email.

-----Original Message-----
From: bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [mailto:bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of sambhav tiwari
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 11:38 PM
To: bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Bldg-sim] Queary

Hi All,
             I have done one building in equest and before simulating if gives one error as" annual schedule - loop pump was referred on line 4509 but not de... i am not able to know what is this error becasue of which the simulation is not running

I shall be obliged if any one of you can see and answer this problem and i am also sending you my equest file.

Also if any one can tell when to use night controlled ventilation and natural ventilation in air side h vac tab.

Thanks
Sambhav Tiwari