[Bldg-sim] Quearies

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 06:29:04 PDT 2009

It depends.

System per shell means a system per whatever you defined as a shell. It could be an entire building, it could be a floor, it could be several floors. System per site would mean a system for everything in the run, which could conceivably mean side by side buildings with one HVAC system (strange, but conceivable).

I have defined a 32 story tower with 6 shells. Each of those shells have a separate HVAC system if I define a System per shell.

Sambhav, where are you located? Perhaps some of our eQuest colleagues may be in the general vicinity to help you directly on your "queries."

John Aulbach