[Bldg-sim] Queary

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 00:17:43 PDT 2009

Hi All,
                I modeled one 2 floor building in equest taking
packaged multi zone system but in the annual energy consumption it is
showing energy consumption in pump/aux also which is surprising boz
packaged multizone system is not having any water side HVAC only air
size HVAC hence pump energy consumption should be zero. but still it
is showing abt 6500kwh consumption in pump can you suggest the
solution

Also should i  leave light off and equipment and miscellaneous  and
DHW profiles  as it is in the wizard mode  or edit there, bcoz in
detailed edit mode i will define my all of these mentioned schedules .

Thanks
Sambhav.