[Bldg-sim] queary

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 23:33:32 PDT 2009

To,

Mr John.

Dear SIr,
                  I got your point what i did was i created one more
file of the original file .The original file was have the system
packaged multizone and in the copy of that file i changed the system
to VAV with 2 (air+water cooled chiller) and now in the new file i
will apply the other parametric runs like u value of construction and
better glazing and others etc. And then i will compare the proposed
case in my new file which i got by appliying paremetric run with my
earlier file . now earlier file wiil be the base case for me . Is this
the way to go sir.

And sir in base case we have to run the building in 4 orientations is
there some option to do it in equest.

Thanks
Sambhav.