[Bldg-sim] SimBuild 2010 Announcement - Competition Deadline

Shanta Tucker shanta.tucker at atelierten.com
Wed Apr 28 15:39:54 PDT 2010

** Please excuse the cross postings**

Apologies regarding the confusion around the due date for the ENERGY
MODELING COMPETITION. The first submittal deadline is indeed May 15th.

------------------------

Greetings!

IBPSA-USA is proud to announce that registration for SimBuild 2010 is
now open. The biannual conference will be held on the campus of NYU, in
Greenwich Village in lower Manhattan. The dates of the conference are
Wednesday through Friday, August 11 - 13. Register early to reserve your
spot and take advantage of the reduced early bird fee. To register,
follow this link: http://ibpsa.us/simbuild2010/registration.shtml
<http://ibpsa.us/simbuild2010/registration.shtml>

SimBuild 2010 is more than a conference. WORKSHOPS on emerging
simulation tools will be offered on Monday and Tuesday, August 9 - 10.
You may register for them when you register for the conference. Read
about the workshops here: http://ibpsa.us/simbuild2010/workshops.shtml
<http://ibpsa.us/simbuild2010/workshops.shtml> .

Professionals and students are encouraged to enter our ENERGY MODELING
COMPETITION; the first submittal deadline is May 15th (teams may enter
after that date, but they'll be at a disadvantage). Guidelines are
posted here: http://ibpsa.us/simbuild2010/competition.shtml
<http://ibpsa.us/simbuild2010/competition.shtml> .

We're also holding a POSTER COMPETITION for students. Learn about it
here: http://ibpsa.us/simbuild2010/poster_competition.shtml
<http://ibpsa.us/simbuild2010/poster_competition.shtml> .

Finally, the BANQUET on the evening of Thursday, Aug. 12, will give
conference attendees a chance to kick back and network.

We hope to see you in New York in August!

Shanta Tucker, Secretary IBPSA-USA