[Bldg-sim] Easy Question

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:58:03 PDT 2010

Perhaps I'm missing something, but didn't he ask us how to *calculate *the
window to wall ratio? If I'm not missing something, we need to know
specifically, is the wall number wall only or wall + glass. This level of
information is shown on the LV-D report in eQUEST, if he's using eQUEST.
That's why I said, "it depends".

Carol