[Bldg-sim] Equipment Loads

estuder estuder at dmiinc.com
Mon Apr 26 07:32:40 PDT 2010

While the 90.1 User's Manual does provide schedules, it does not tell you
what the average maximum power demand is.  Getting power demand information
from elevator vendors is, well, tricky.  The best approach could be to
determine the motor size of the elevator and apply a loading factor to it.
What is a good loading factor?  Good question - how about 50%?  Does anyone
else have any suggestions on this?

Eric