[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE BEMP Exam - Study Group ?

Shanta Tucker shanta.tucker at atelierten.com
Sat Apr 3 08:39:07 PDT 2010

Hello Michael,
IBPSA-USA is planning on offering an HVAC systems simulation course at
the SimBuild 2010 conference this summer. While it is not a BEMP
"prep" course, it will cover many of the topics that are included on
the exam, plus more. You may have seen the RFP that was recently
issued. There was also an RFP for a lighting simulation course. The
intent for these courses is that they can be repeatable and widely
used, both in the US and internationally.
Best,

Shanta Tucker
Secretary, IBPSA USA
(sent from my mobile email device)