[Bldg-sim] jEPlus goes Open Source

Yi Zhang YiZhang at dmu.ac.uk
Mon Apr 12 08:30:31 PDT 2010

Dear Chris,

Thanks for suggestions! You are quite right that the
"AnnualSimulationSplitter.rb
<http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/cDXDSwcz28zHkbGkF1pUsBWKlvUzNbygESu5TICqDF
P6SVd2I5_74slQv3_lr_OU4NI95YVeubt9QvGoQjQM3p2CFdlFY8A/Utilities/AnnualSi
mulationSplitter.rb> " (by Phylroy) is a wonderful idea. Maybe I should
consider incorporating the function in jEPlus so that the split results
can be merged in one CSV file. Has anyone tested how much error this
approach may cause, due to the discontinuity introduced into annual
simulation? I can imagine it would not be too bad if you don't split it
in tens of threads.

Cheers,

Yi

Yi Zhang

IESD, De Montfort University, Leicester, UK