reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 3 19:31:59 PDT 2010
Some of you might be interested in a new Radiance/Daysim plug-in that we
have developed for the Rhinoceros - NURBS modeling for Windows
application. The plug-in, called DIVA-for-Rhino, supports a series of
performance evaluations including:
- Physically-based scene visualizations (Radiance)
- Annual radiation maps (Radiance/GenCumulativeSky)
- Climate-based daylighting metrics (Daysim)
- Glare analysis (Evalglare)
- LEED IEQ Credit 8.1 compliance (Radiance)
The plug-in offers a highly optimized simulation workflow within
Rhinoceros and can be combined with parametric Grasshopper scripting in
order to generate animated Radiance/Daysim simulations.
More information can be found at
www.gsd.harvard.edu/research/gsdsquare/ABPS.html. You can download the
plug-in from www.diva-for-rhino.com.
Christoph Reinhart, Alstan Jakubiec, Kera Lagios and Jeff Niemasz
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bldg-sim