[Bldg-sim] Process loads < 25%

amit bhansali amitbhansali7 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 07:53:15 PDT 2010

Hello Bldg-Sim subscribers,
I have modeled a 4 story building in Trace for a LEED project. Our process
energy in total amounts to only 11% of the Proposed Energy Cost for the
year. When entering this information at leedonline in Minimum Energy
Performance compliance form, the form says "NO" in the end that we have not
complied with minimum energy performance pre-requisites which i think is
because of the Process energy being less than 25%. The credit mentions that
you could add a document why the process energy for any given project is
under 25%.
I would like to ask you all if any of you have successfully entered that
information and if yes, where? Also, does adding the document makes the
compliance form say "YES" in the end?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Thanks

Sincerely,
Amit Bhansali, M.S. , EIT
Command Commissioning, LLC
8410, Sterling St
Irving, TX  75063

Office :(972)-929-1199 (Ext:328)
 Mobile: (+1)972-207-5180
             (+1)405-312-1047

www.command-cx.com
www.godparents.in
Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary