[Bldg-sim] Freelance Energy Modeler and Energy Modeling Instructor Seeks Engagements

Christian Stalberg cstalberg at naturalintelligence.us
Thu Aug 26 08:51:58 PDT 2010

All,

My former employer decided to drop energy modeling as a business offering. I
am now available for freelance work in both commercial and residential
energy modeling using eQUEST. To date I have completed over a dozen projects
for design case analyses, federal tax credit and/or USGBC LEED
certification. I also have a very strong background in IT, am knowledgable
in building science and have Manual J and D experience.

I also teach beginning and intermediate level eQUEST classes and am
available to travel to your location given a sufficent number of students.

Competitive rates, hourly or fixed fees. Email reply off-list or telephone
me at 919-801-0734.

Thank you for your attention.

 - Christian  Stalberg, Principal
   Natural Intelligence, LLC