[Bldg-sim] LEED Process Energy Reduction

Mark Prince mprince at aeieng.com
Thu Aug 5 14:32:08 PDT 2010

Jeremy,

Did you file a CIR and get approval from USGBC before pursuing this, or did you just assume USGBC would accept your logic?  From where I was raised, modifying process loads is forbidden territory.  I'm thinking it would be best to get CIR approval first.

Glad this worked out for you though.

Mark Prince  LEED(r) AP
Mechanical

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719