[Bldg-sim] LEED & Natural Ventilation

Rimes, Christie Christie.Rimes at wspfk.com
Thu Aug 12 15:54:38 PDT 2010

To include natural ventilation in a model all you need to do is fill out the Natural Ventilation Tab at the System level under OA as follows. All inputs have good descriptions of what needs to be entered so you shouldn’t have a problem defining your system.

I am still currently building the model so am not sure if I am going to come up with any errors.