[Bldg-sim] FW: new DES document is now posted

Christian Bauer 730093 at gmx.net
Mon Aug 23 11:45:20 PDT 2010

you didn't get him. He meant this
http://www.usgbc.org/ShowFile.aspx?DocumentID=1354 "CHP Calculation
Methodology for LEED-NC v2.2 EA Credit 1" document. Which claims for
example annual efficiency of the system. This is not the Step 1 / Step 2
document.

The old "Required Treatment of District Thermal Energy in LEED-NC
version 2.2 and LEED for Schools Version 1.0 May 28, 2008"
http://www.usgbc.org/ShowFile.aspx?DocumentID=4176
had a link to the document above. The new "Treatment of District or
Campus Thermal Energy in LEED V2 and LEED 2009 – Design & Construction"
hasn't.