[Bldg-sim] FW: new DES document is now posted

Snarski, Marty msnarski at shwgroup.com
Tue Aug 24 11:43:23 PDT 2010

Does anyone know what is meant by the paragraph at the bottom of Page 4:

" LEED v2009 projects are not formally required to use this guidance at this time, but using it is highly recommended to help ensure a smooth LEED certification review. USGBC is working to incorporate this guidance into LEED v2009 more formally, but that process is not yet complete."

Does this mean we don't need to perform the whole upstream equipment modeling part?

Martin Snarski  LEED® AP BD+C
SHWGROUP
D 248.336.4764 Detroit