[Bldg-sim] eQUEST problem with date of the Computer

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Mon Aug 2 16:29:56 PDT 2010

Odd!

If the problem really is rooted in a mis-match between the files' "last
modified" dates and your current system date, perhaps modifying this
info for your files would help?

Check here for some freeware links:

http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/how-to-change-the-last-mod
ified-date-creation-date-and-last-accessed-date-for-files-and-folders/

I'd only do this to a copy of your files to experiment first - you don't
want to make your situation worse!

Best of luck!

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.