[Bldg-sim] LEED Canada 2009 Energy Modeling Rules & CIR ExternalDeck Restaurant

Matutinovic, Luka LMatutinovic at halsall.com
Fri Aug 6 11:11:55 PDT 2010

Chris,

Did the CaGBC tell you this document is yet to be published?

Despite the specificity of the title referenced in the Guide and
considering how long it took for the new modelling guidelines to be
developed, I doubt another document will be developed in addition to the
one I attached in my previous email.

Perhaps a member of the EA TAG could comment on this.

Luka