[Bldg-sim] Recommended publications

Deepa creations.deepa at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:30:22 PDT 2010

David,

You can also refer the Journal of Building Performance Simulation (JBPS)
which is the official journal of the International Building Performance
Simulation Association (IBPSA).

The journal publishes original review papers and researched case studies of
international significance.

The wide scope of JBPS embraces research, technology and tool development
related to building performance modelling and simulation, as well as their
applications to design, operation and management of the built environment.

You can look up <http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/offer/tbps-so.asp>

Deepa