[Bldg-sim] Peak Loads Question and one Random Question

Paul Erickson perickson at aeieng.com
Tue Aug 17 14:00:45 PDT 2010

Benjamin,

We've written a variety of scripts to help out with tasks such as changing the zone name to reflect manual change of the space name.  It doesn't prevent all the pain, but at least 50%.  It seems like a line or two of code could solve this within eQuest...perhaps it will in v3.64. as John mentioned.

Paul

Paul Erickson  LEED(r) AP
SR. Sustainable Design COnsultant

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1112 | F: 608.238.2614
perickson at aeieng.com<mailto:perickson at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com/>