[Bldg-sim] NEW to equest

Maudud Quazi tauhid80 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:53:27 PDT 2010

As for limitations, there are some limitations when it comes to the
Mechanical System design.  Though eQuest has a number of different
mechanical systes, it does not take all designs, one example being using
boiler connected to geothermal supply line for reheat.  I tried it before
and did not work. If anyone worked something out, please let me know.
Thanks

Hassan