[Bldg-sim] Revit, Ecotect and EnergyPlus & New GUI for E+

Shariq_Ali at URSCorp.com Shariq_Ali at URSCorp.com
Tue Aug 31 07:25:54 PDT 2010

Alan,

Thanks for the site! I'll check out the videos tonight. Have you had any
luck correctly importing custom architectural envelope families correctly?
>From my experience and what I've read it doesn't work yet.

Regards,
Shariq

Shariq Ali EIT, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Engineer
URS Corporation
1375 Euclid Ave. Suite 600
Cleveland, OH 44115
Direct: 216.622.2276
Fax: 216.622.2428

 This e-mail and any attachments contain URS Corporation confidential
 information that may be proprietary or privileged. If you receive this
 message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain,
 distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy
 the e-mail and any attachments or copies.