[Bldg-sim] Energy Modelers and Engineers needed

Mark Carmona mark at 925talent.com
Tue Dec 14 13:28:03 PST 2010

Hello Building Simulation Group,

I have several full time job openings in the Washington DC / VA / MD Metro area, for both Energy Engineers and Energy Modelers.  I am seeking Energy professionals with 2-10 years of experience with any of the following: Energy Audits, Energy Modeling and Commissioning.

If you know of anyone either on the market for a new position or keeping their options open, please feel free to pass my information along.  I do offer a $1,000 referral fee for any candidate hired through referral. (Help pay off those holiday charges).

We are looking to interview ASAP, with flexible start dates in either December 2010 or January 2011.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Mark Carmona

925 Executive Talent Solutions, Inc.

949-600-7544x10

Mark at 925Talent.com