[Bldg-sim] custom weather file

mark dewsbury Mark.Dewsbury at utas.edu.au
Thu Dec 16 04:07:37 PST 2010

Dear James,

NO - excel and other spreadsheet programs put allsorts of invisible code in
place and do not carry the 0 (Zeros) as required.

I drop the excel file into a MYSQL data base & my IT person wrote a script
to covert the data into the appropriate format for TMY.

Mark Dewsbury

Centre for Sustainable Architecture with Wood
School of Architecture
University of Tasmania
Locked Bag 1324
Launceston 7250