[Bldg-sim] JOB: MEP Engineer- Green Bldg Sftwre Co.-NYC

Sarah Zesmer zesmer at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 2 15:33:40 PST 2010

My client is a software start-up that is developing Green Building
Design Software geared toward architects.  They are looking for an
engineer passionate about green building with a strong theoretical
background and a fews years work experience to write equations for the
software developers to incorporate into the software.  Passion for the
project  and an ability to communicate about it with enthusiasm is
important.  A PhD would be outstanding, MS a good background and a BS
might be enough if you have a much higher than average understanding
of and interest in theory.

The job is in New York CIty.

The compensation includes benefits and equity, and you could play a
key role part in helping develop the next best Green Building Design
tool.

Please get in touch with me ASAP if you are interested for yourself or
if you want to refer someone you know.  I'm happy to pay a finder's
fee for your help if you pet me in touch with someone who works out.

Thanks.
Sarah

Sarah Zesmer
SZ Recruiting