[Bldg-sim] market penetration of energy management systems

Ramana Koti ramana.koti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:40:48 PST 2010

Dear all,

A colleague of mine is looking for the following information, I felt some of
the subscribers of this mailing list might be able to help:

I am looking for information on the market penetration of energy management
system or building automation/management systems in commercial new
construction. Ideally, these numbers would be presented broken down by
building type (retail, offices, etc) and size (square footage) for
Califnornia, but similar information from other states will also be helpful.
I am particularly interested in these values as related to lighting control
systems. Any information or ideas on where to look would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ramana Koti
Heschong Mahone Group.